|Home||» Products||» Sealants||» Poly sulphide Sealants|
Poly sulphide Sealants
Being a quality-centric enterprise, it is our prime motive to offer an effective assortment of Poly Sulphide Sealants. These have excellent bonding strength with aluminium, stainless steel, glass, concrete, marble, stone and brick, thus, widely used to seal leakage in water tanks, pipelines, swimming pools and metallic housing. Procured from authentic vendors of the market, our Poly Sulphide Sealants are processed by using quality compounds and modern technology. We offer these sealants to clients at the nominal prices.
- Excellent water resistivity
- No shrinkage on curing
- High mechanical strength
a. Epoxy Based Sealing Compound:
POLYCAULK EP is a two component epoxy based sealing compound that sets like rock.
- Fill blow holes in casting
- Grout bolts, screws, hooks etc.
- Repairs cracks in concrete
- Resistance to corrosion
PACKING: Available in 0.2, 0.5, 1 kg pack.
b. Polysulphide Sealants:
POLYCAULK PS a two component Polysulphide rubber joint sealant based on a low molecular weight polymer conforming BSÃ¢â¬Â4254.
Uses: Sealing joints in water retaining structures, roofs, external walls and cladding, floors partition and ceilings.
- Excellent adhesion to most building materials including aluminium, stainless steel, glass, concrete, marble, stone, brick,
- Masonry block, ceramic and quarry tiles, timber etc.
- Forms a tough elastic rubber like seal
- Resilient, recovers the original width after expansion and and contraction without loosing the surface bond.
- Resistant to water, sunlight, oxidation, corrosive fumes, oils, petrol, dilutes acids and alkalis, salt spray and many aliphatic and aromatic solvents.
- Self-levelling, after pouring in horizontal joint levels itself.
- PACKING: Available in 4 kg kit.
c. Polyurethane Sealants:
POLYCAULKÃ¢â¬ÂPU S/NS is a two part Polyurethane resin based elastomeric sealant for vertical / horizontal joints. It is fuel and chemical resistant. There are two types of polyurethane resin based sealant, one is self-levelling / sag grade (POLYCAULKÃ¢â¬ÂPU S) and another is nonÃ¢â¬Âsag grade (POLYCAULKÃ¢â¬ÂPU NS).
For sealing vertical / horizontal moving joints in highways, bridges, runways, airport standing areas, sewerage
Treatment schemes, factory floors, external or internal paving, reservoirs and water tanks. Due to its chemical
Resistance it is also suitable for joints in car parks, workshops and garages.
- Quick initial cure to minimize down time.
- May be used in joints with damp sides with correct primer.
- Resistant to wide range of chemicals, water, U.V., oils and solvents.
- Excellent tensile strength.
- Economical to use and easily mixed.
- Packing: Available in 4, 12 Kg Kit.